Missing Little Girl

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
Local News reported: girl's birthing unit is sister to "caregiver". Male "caregiver" has long record with Police.
CPS removed girl from "parents" and placed with "caregivers".

IMO, CPS is as guilty as anybody and should have consequences.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ THIS ^^^^^^^^^ I hated the absolutely worthless Kansas DHS. I would swear they used existing home placement rejects to place children. They were worthless.

saddlebum

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yeah, I guess 'Ol Epstein is actually alive under a new identity somewhere in Az after WitSec relocated him......
Epstein was killed because of who he could testify against not what he had done.
This story is in Oklahoma I work in a prison that has 200+ child molesters out of a population of 1100 inmates very rarely does anyone ever bother one of them. if this guy is convicted of child rape and murder as some are speculating, he will be locked down in a one man cell 23 hours a day and 1 hour a day alone in a rec yard. as much as some would like these guys to receive jail house justice it doesn't happen much in Oklahoma prisons. there is a much better chance in county jail ,but don't count on it

Last edited:

Firpo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Local News reported: girl's birthing unit is sister to "caregiver". Male "caregiver" has long record with Police.
CPS removed girl from "parents" and placed with "caregivers".

IMO, CPS is as guilty as anybody and should have consequences.
They also need to completely revamp the system. Sending billions $$$ to foreign countries while caseworkers have three times the number of kids anyone could reasonably manage. My daughter just quit after a very short employment with CPS. In the six weeks she was there they lost 9 employees including her immediate supervisor. The person then over/managing her was in Altus and in 5 weeks had never contacted or met with her. A complete “cluster @&#$”

OkieJoe72

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
From the rumors that I’ve heard in the last couple of days, CPS may not have been involved. The mother of the girls may have “given” them to her sister and husband without any CPS intervention. I don’t know anything for sure, but it sounds plausible. When I heard of how the little girl died today, it made me sick. It’s a very sad ending for an innocent child.

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I may catch flak but sometimes a child is better off as this girl is than living with cold, brutal parents that don't love her. Of everyone in this world, A child trusts and depends on her parents and often, the parents betray that childhood love and trust.
Could we go back to yesteryear when mothers stayed at home to care for the household and children while the husband worked and provided for the family? No, that period is gone forever but the answer can be found in the Bible which has the answer for all of life's problems.

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I may catch flak but sometimes a child is better off as this girl is than living with cold, brutal parents that don't love her. Of everyone in this world, A child trusts and depends on her parents and often, the parents betray that childhood love and trust.
Could we go back to yesteryear when mothers stayed at home to care for the household and children while the husband worked and provided for the family? No, that period is gone forever but the answer can be found in the Bible which has the answer for all of life's problems.
Going back to yesteryear will not elinate the problem. There were children abused 50 years ago, 100 years ago, 300 years ago, 1000 years ago.

I have had some interactions from CPS.
The biggest bunch of know nothing, do nothing, woke, libturd idiots, I have ever seen. 1 in 10 has a clue, but are usually hand tied when trying to do anything.

The children need and deserve help. The system is so screwed up, the few that try to help, are prevented from doing anything. Therefore, turnover is very high.

GeneW

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Sick, sickening and disgusting, revolting.

This male who did this, if it is proven true, needs to be swinging by a rope within 24 hours after conviction. Screw this horse pucky of 20+ years on death row, paying lawyers all the time for nitpicking appeals, etc. This male needs to be OFF MY PLANET ASAP.

And what is this about caretakers? I don't know all the details of course, but from what I've read the birth mother abandoned the 2 kids to these 2 people.

Did this not go through an adoption process? Kids never enrolled in preschool, went to a Doctor, etc. WTF? If this is turns out to be true and accurate.

I feel so sorry for these 2 children. It's awful.

Firpo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I believe we can dispatch with giving these monsters the benefit of the doubt. In “An arrest affidavit said Alysia told police that her husband beat Athena and then punched her three times in the chest at their home in Cyril at around midnight on Christmas.” His wife said he did it. I personally they need to bring back “impalement” as an option for the death penalty just for these to PaOS.

bigfug

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
s male who did this, if it is proven true, needs to be swinging by a rope within 24 hours after conviction. Screw this horse pucky of 20+ years on death row, paying lawyers all the time for nitpicking appeals, etc. This male needs to be OFF MY PLANET ASAP.

And what is this about caretakers? I don't know all the details of course, but from what I've read the birth mother abandoned the 2 kids to these 2 people.

Did this not go through an adoption process? Kids never enrolled in preschool, went to a Doctor, etc. WTF? If this is turns out to be true and accurate.

I feel so sorry for these 2 children. It's awful.

Did not go through CPS. Biological mother is the sister to the female caregiver and left the child with her 1.5-2 years ago. They had to know what pieces of **** her sister and husband were. They should have put them up for adoption. I have two biological kids, 16 and 18. We took guardianship of a then 7-8 week old that was supposed to be possibly fostered to reunification. We are now adopting him, and have had him exactly one year this week. Like my wife said last night as I held him in bed, someone would have adopted and loved those kids. I shed tears over this last night, and now as I write this, thinking how much joy he has brought us, and how much we love him. I have no idea how someone could hurt a child like this.

Latest posts

Top Bottom