Missing Little Girl

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ready_fire_aim

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yeah terrible outcome here. Only a man made of pure evil could beat to death a small child. People like this make me wish we still had public executions. Where the crowd gets to throw trash and rotten food at them! Maybe even go old testament, and do stoning. They need something slow and painful where they are ridiculed as life leaves their bodies. Then feed their worthless remains to sharks…

Ready_fire_aim

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Epstein was killed because of who he could testify against not what he had done.
This story is in Oklahoma I work in a prison that has 200+ child molesters out of a population of 1100 inmates very rarely does anyone ever bother one of them. if this guy is convicted of child rape and murder as some are speculating, he will be locked down in a one man cell 23 hours a day and 1 hour a day alone in a rec yard. as much as some would like these guys to receive jail house justice it doesn't happen much in Oklahoma prisons. there is a much better chance in county jail ,but don't count on it
Thank you!!!! my wife and I were actually talking about this very thing last night. In regards to this case as well.

My wife was telling me that people all over Facebook keep saying things like “he won’t last long in prison” etc.. BS unfortunately

It’s like look y’all… this worthless SOB is unfortunately gonna live for many many years locked up, even if he gets the death penalty. The system protects these A-holes.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Where was the mama in all this? Why was these two scum bags watching the little girl? I saw on news 9 where the mama had issued a statement talking about how thankful she was for everyone helping find her body. What did I miss? Nevertheless, this is horrible. But truthfully it’s the best thing that could have happened to the little girl. I know that’s terrible to say but she is in an amazing place now. She was living in a nightmare here on earth.

Ready_fire_aim

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Where was the mama in all this? Why was these two scum bags watching the little girl? I saw on news 9 where the mama had issued a statement talking about how thankful she was for everyone helping find her body. What did I miss? Nevertheless, this is horrible. But truthfully it’s the best thing that could have happened to the little girl. I know that’s terrible to say but she is in an amazing place now. She was living in a nightmare here on earth.
Right!? My guess is biological mom was sucking on a meth pipe in trailer somewhere… but I could be wrong

Latest posts

Top Bottom