Missing Little Girl

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
Lots of details still have not been made public. It’s a horrible ending for such an innocent child. One of my wife’s co-workers lives just down the street from where this happened. Apparently, the two individuals arrested were foster parents. They are both worthless excuses of a human being, and they should have never been allowed to be foster parents!
DHS employees should share the rope with them.

Lowlife

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Law Enforcement is now using drones to search a property in Rush Springs for little Athena. The property is owned by Ivon Adams.

They used to live there I don't know why they think she could be there. I have also seen rumors they may have found here in a pond but nothing confirmed.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I bet it comes out eventually. I don't get this whole ordeal. Where are the parents? Why were these 2 "caretakers"? Why did this guy run to Arizona and leave the wife behind? I bet dope is involved somehow. Lots of missing information in this deal. So many questions. Is the body in AZ? Did they have more than 1 vehicle? They towed the one yesterday.

With regards to parents, I found this "article," but I know nothing about the source of the news nor the accuracy of who the parents are.

Who Are Athena Brownfield's Parents

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
They used to live there I don't know why they think she could be there. I have also seen rumors they may have found here in a pond but nothing confirmed.

I suspect that any property owned by either of the "caregivers" would be subject to being searched. They might even be investigating anyone related to the caregivers.

Latest posts

Top Bottom