Missouri AG Follows Through On Vow To Fire St. Louis Circuit Attorney Kim Gardner!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
https://policetribune.com/breaking-...-fire-st-louis-circuit-attorney-kim-gardner/?
Holly MatkinFebruary 23, 2023
St. Louis, MO – Missouri Attorney General Andrew Bailey followed through on a promise to fire St. Louis Circuit Attorney Kim Gardner if she did not agree to resign from office by noon on Thursday.

“It is time for the circuit attorney to go and for the rule of law and justice to prevail,” Bailey said on Wednesday, according to KSDK. “As Attorney General, I want to protect the people of St. Louis, and that includes protecting victims of crime and finding justice for them. Instead of protecting victims, Circuit Attorney Gardner is creating them.”
Bailey provided St. Louis Circuit Attorney Kim Gardner with an ultimatum late Wednesday, warning her that he would begin the process of removing her from her prosecutorial role if she did not resign by 12 p.m. the following day, KMOV reported.

The Missouri Attorney General delivered on that promise at 12:01 on Thursday.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
My son is a lawyer in St. Louis, he says unfortunately she's not immediately fired. Basically the AG is suing with that petition quo warrantor.
She's still showing up for work like normal until it plays out in court.
Yeah, I know that but the wheels are a turnin.

Latest posts

Top Bottom