Missouri Going the opposite way of New Mexico. BIGGLY!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OKCHunter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
From what I hear it is to form "a well regulated militia". The state will reimburse you 75% of your AR purchase price. I also heard the bill was designed to not pass.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

kirk1978

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've wondered why this couldn't be done....Seems like States are doing the exact same thing with the pot laws.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We may see how that works out with the Kettler suppressor case out of Kansas.
This is a perfect example of why this Missouri thing won’t matter. The feds will be waiting to make an example out of people to show people you don’t get out of line with big government. That’s exactly what they did with the vet in Kansas. And I guarantee the Supreme Court won’t take the case. The vets life as a gun owner is over sadly. He should have used his brain and not posted pictures of his unregistered suppressor on Facebook. But hopefully this Missouri Bill is signed into law and causes a domino effect. But I won’t hold my breath on that one. Oklahoma couldn’t even pass a bill that would have really strengthened the 2A in the state. Ain’t no way they will do something like Missouri.

Latest posts

Top Bottom