Missouri governor pardons St. Louis couple Mark, Patricia McCloskey

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Buddhaman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Curious why this stuff still gets posted in General Discussion when we have a politics section. The couple was moronic and shouldn’t have aimed their weapons at the protestors.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Curious why this stuff still gets posted in General Discussion when we have a politics section. The couple was moronic and shouldn’t have aimed their weapons at the protestors.
They weren’t moronic but I do have to agree they misused their weapons. The wife’s pistol was a trial prop, not operable but that’s another issue.
As both are lawyers I would expect them to know the law.

jakeman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
They weren’t moronic but I do have to agree they misused their weapons. The wife’s pistol was a trial prop, not operable but that’s another issue.

Totally agree.

They should have posted up on that high balcony, with clear line of sight, and with optics.

That little, non-functioning hand gun was less useful than a baseball would have been.

She should have opted for a matching AR, but considering the color coordination of their clothing, I suspect they were doing the best they could.

Aries

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That is a little frustrating, but the politics section isn't very well publicized, and honestly a lot of people aren't aware of it when they post stuff that should have gone in it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom