MKP Arms?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jhopkins

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Has MKP Arms in Minco closed up shop? I talked to him three weeks ago about getting a slide milled but a week later his facebook page, website was down and messages left to his phone not returned.

Heyman

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Has MKP Arms in Minco closed up shop? I talked to him three weeks ago about getting a slide milled but a week later his facebook page, website was down and messages left to his phone not returned.

I was wondering myself. I sent a slide to him a month ago. He stopped returning emails and his website is down. Hope i didn't loose my slide...

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Oh man, hate when this happens(it does) maybe someone knows the owner and can contact him. Good luck guys, let us know how it turns out

jhopkins

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well I hope everything is okay with him and you get your slide back. I was trying to make arrangements to get my slide sent out to him and had only talked to him the one time on the 26th.

Heyman

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well I hope everything is okay with him and you get your slide back. I was trying to make arrangements to get my slide sent out to him and had only talked to him the one time on the 26th.

I couldn’t find a bad review on him so I started to check the obits in his area to make sure he was ok. Couldn’t find anything. I was hopeful he was just upgrading to a better website..

Heyman

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I couldn’t find a bad review on him so I started to check the obits in his area to make sure he was ok. Couldn’t find anything. I was hopeful he was just upgrading to a better website..
Well thanks for the conversation guys ill let you know what happens

Wicki25

New to the site!
Reaction score
I can shed some light on this... so i had my slide sent to MKP as well. I got some work done by Lonewolf, and they sent my slide directly to MKP when they were finished. After i received my tracking notification that the slide had been delivered to MKP, i tried contacting him via Facebook messenger, which is how we had been talking previously. But when i tried to ask him if he received the slide as tracking indicated, i noticed the FB messenger was not delivering the messages. Thats when i realized that his facebook and website were both down. Had me worried for sure. So i emailed him, and he replied the same day (July 8th), saying he did receive the slide and said the following:
"We unpublished our Facebook page and website for the time because we are transitioning our business to more of a general machine shop."

So i replied asking if Lonewolf did a good job on the slide. No reply. I emailed again on 7/15 asking if the move was going to push out his initial lead time of one week. No reply. I emailed again yesterday (7/24) saying I have not heard back from him since he received the slide and need to know the ETA since the initial lead time for the work was one week, and we are now at two weeks since he has received it.
I am perfectly fine with and understand that him moving shop might delay the work, but it would be nice to get a reply at least letting me know what kind of lead time to expect. Let me know if anyone else is able to reach him.

thanks

Latest posts

Top Bottom