Mmmmm CZ

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ssgrock3

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
:clap3: Wait until you shoot it! 1st CZ was a PCR in 2002, virtually unknown then. Oh yeah, CZ's are addictive, don't be surprised if you end up with a couple more.
they multiply faster than rabbits. Do not leave them alone with each other.

Jack Shootza 50

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
CZ-75 SPO1 shadow stainless might be a myth since I can’t ever seem to find one (and only on reference on the internet)
I've never owned a CZ pistol but I have several of their rifles and they are top notch in my book, best factory trigger, works as good as any match trigger right out of the box.

thor447

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
There’s a pretty nice one on gunbroker I’ve been watching for a few days. Hopefully I can snag it if it doesn’t get bid up to high.

Last edited:

thor447

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I didn't want to give away the details to early. Trying to keep interested parties off the scent!

I won a good looking SP-01 on GunBroker this evening for what I think was a pretty good price. It says it's used, but the 30 pics in the add show nearly zero visible wear. Also comes with 5 magazines.

I'm not sure if I still need to have my FFL email them a copy of the license if I was able to select my FFL through the GB checkout process. I'll call them tomorrow and ask.

Nevertheless, here's a bit more CZ goodness:

1636346762065.png

R D Harmon

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have numerous CZs. I like them all. The easieast thing is changing out the main springs. (hammer).
I use MCARBO and CAJUN Gun works springs. I have put 11 lb springs in some and 13 Lb springs in others. Great shooters.

Profreedomokie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've got three myself all Swiss made. My primary concealed carry pistol is the Sphinx SDP subcompact. The other two are compacts with one having a full size grip/Magazine. I would feel just as confident carrying my steel framed 'compact CZ P01' though.
The SDP subcompact 9mm is the one I'm looking for.

Latest posts

Top Bottom