Mmmmm CZ

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Profreedomokie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
:clap3: Wait until you shoot it! 1st CZ was a PCR in 2002, virtually unknown then. Oh yeah, CZ's are addictive, don't be surprised if you end up with a couple more.
Sphinx pistols are addictive too. They are kind of a tuned CZ. I started with one and now I'm looking for the 4th one. I'm lucky that the ones I have are all Swiss made.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Congratulations on that new to you CZ. I got the chance to shoot a TS 2 (blue grips) awhile back, and it was the sweetest pistol I had ever fondled and fired, that is, until a month or so later when a guy showed up at the range with a TS Orange, and he graciously let me run a mag through it. That TS Orange is a work of art... nay, a blend of art, technology, and old world magic. I'd be happy to have either a PCR or a P-01. It's funny that they are so darned ergonomic for it seems like everybody! Your thread has me all worked up to get one...it's beginning the transformation in my mind from "want" to "need".

Cat City Slim

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You made a great choice. Sigs are fine arms as well. Not too long ago police trade 40s were available at bargain prices, if you search there may still be some available.

Kev1Doggy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Congrats on the CZ buy! I have been shooting Sig P229, P226, P220 and P320 for several years now and love them, but saw a stainless CZ 75 B on this forum recently and snapped it up and what a shooter it is! Its on my hip right now, you will enjoy it.

RobertinElkCity

Marksman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Congrats on the CZ buy! I have been shooting Sig P229, P226, P220 and P320 for several years now and love them, but saw a stainless CZ 75 B on this forum recently and snapped it up and what a shooter it is! Its on my hip right now, you will enjoy it.
I like my Sigs too. CZ 85 and 97 are terrific.

AKmoose

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Agreed, I am at 4 and if I come across a stainless 75 it will be 5 :)
Like this? I did mention they are addictive? LOL
CZ stainless.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom