MMPI Test?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Any vo tech that offers security guard classes should be able to offer the test, or they do in this part of the state.

Poke78

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Agree, call a Career-Tech center that offers security guard classes. They will have someone on file that gives the test. I also found this place in Moore. I know nothing about them and this is not an endorsement but they offer the MMPI once a month for ~ $100 SOR TRAINING CENTER – Home

QFT - I was the contact guy at Metro Tech until 2007. We contracted with a psychologist to come in and offer the MMPI in a group session for the actual paper/pencil test, followed by an individual read-out on the results. I don't know if they still do it that way. Since you are in Stillwater, I checked the online catalog to find out they don't currently offer the Phase IV Firearms course so there's also no MMPI. SOR, as previously recommended, is a good place to go since they offer courses continuously.

saddlebum

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Karen Baumann psychologist
405) 948-1162
4361 nw 50th okc 73112
this is where I took mine she does a lot of mmpi for cleet licensing

Latest posts

Top Bottom