• Welcome to Oklahoma Shooters Association! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.
  • All members receive 3 free listings a month. Get unlimited listings for just $10 a year! Click here for all the info.

MMPI Testing

UnSafe

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Interesting. I never considered using the MMPI or other personality inventory test voluntarily as a self assessment tool. I had to take it 3 separate times in the Army to get into whatever school I happened to be applying for at the time, along with the CPI and another that put me right to sleep. Got into the schools but never got the results or a sit down with a Psychologist.

Probably just learn things I didn't want to know about myself.

Decoligny

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I was debating whether or not to take the test. I soundly defeated myself in the debate and have not had it done. I was upset at myself for having so soundly trouncing myself, that I got into an argument with myself, got mad, and now I have been refusing to even talk to myself. I am in effect giving myself the cold shoulder.

xseler

These are not the firearms you're looking for.
Supporter
Reaction score
I was debating whether or not to take the test. I soundly defeated myself in the debate and have not had it done. I was upset at myself for having so soundly trouncing myself, that I got into an argument with myself, got mad, and now I have been refusing to even talk to myself. I am in effect giving myself the cold shoulder.

With myself, I find it's quite refreshing when my inner voice finally gets mad enough at me to shut the hell up! Should make it mad more often, I suppose.....

Annie

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Ehhh, I don't need to spend any money for someone to tell me I'm a nut. I already know I'm a nut. And I'm good with being a nut, so I'm just gonna drink a beer and enjoy my special version of nuttiness -- that comes with a solid case of insomnia, apparently.

Top Bottom