MO School of Journalism Prof: NRA More Dangerous Than Islamic State

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RugersGR8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

ConstitutionCowboy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Talk about "fake news", this MO prof is it or just plain old lying.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-govern...m-prof-nra-more-dangerous-than-islamic-state/
MO School of Journalism Prof: NRA More Dangerous Than Islamic State
by AWR Hawkins 20 Apr 2017

"Missouri School of Journalism professor emeritus George Kennedy suggests the National Rifle Association (NRA) is more dangerous than Islamic State."...

Being "educated" and in academia doesn't mean you know anything.

Woody

MadDogs

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Being "educated" and in academia doesn't mean you know anything.

Woody

True. It does not take all that much to put one's butt in a chair to get a graduate degree or two.

We used to have someone who posted here that chronically tried to sell people he was "educated" ... which was a hard sell for him because all he did was parrot progressively challenged talking points and then whine like a veterinary term for a female dog when challenged. That's not show'n smarts.

D. Hargrove

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
It does not take all that much to put one's butt in a chair to get a graduate degree or two.
HEY.... I resemble that remark.

I postulate that the aforementioned article actually was true and factual in the initial assessment that in fact: THE NRA IS MORE DANGEROUS THAN ISIS.

Bring those sorry bastards over here and let them find out how much more dangerous we (the NRA/A2 folks) are than a bunch of 11-26 year olds who are stoned and destitute with nothing but fear of allah in their heart.

Oh, I got a bit carried away there, my apologies. I refused to read the thing as it is obviously born of the anti A2 institution. So I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend, and if you live in the rain affected areas, I hope you are well.

MadDogs

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
HEY.... I resemble that remark.

I postulate that the aforementioned article actually was true and factual in the initial assessment that in fact: THE NRA IS MORE DANGEROUS THAN ISIS.

Bring those sorry bastards over here and let them find out how much more dangerous we (the NRA/A2 folks) are than a bunch of 11-26 year olds who are stoned and destitute with nothing but fear of allah in their heart.

Oh, I got a bit carried away there, my apologies. I refused to read the thing as it is obviously born of the anti A2 institution. So I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend, and if you live in the rain affected areas, I hope you are well.

I resemble that too!

Latest posts

Top Bottom