• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

North East OK Mobile kitchen (food truck) business for sale

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BryanDP

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Krumbly's Kitchen is for sale!

Long story short, my wife and I started this truck in 2019 as a proof-of-concept for a small local chain we were thinking about giving a go. After seeing restaurants go out of business and suffer during the pandemic and given the current state of the economy we have decided not to move forward with the restaurant chain at this time.

Short story long, click here: Krumbly's Kitchen is FOR SALE

The test is concluded. The concept is a hit!

The food truck is profitable.

We have other non-food ventures in our view and as such do not have the bandwidth to work the truck to anywhere near its potential so we are seeking an operating partner or outright purchaser of the business assets.

Questions? Check here first: Krumbly's Kitchen FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions

If you are interested, come check out the trailer in person at an upcoming lunch or dinner service. Upcoming locations are here on our calendar: Krumbly's Kitchen [LOCATION]

Thanks!

Bryan

1685204652461.png

BryanDP

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got a picture of a krumbly? Just wondering what it is

Ha! Actually, no I don't. Our food is so non-photogenic that I couldn't get a good photo that really told the story. My plan early on was to hire a professional photographer to get some shots but then we took off and didn't really need photos so I never did. Plus, I don't like what you have to do to food to make it photograph well. It ends up not looking at all like what you serve. Ever seen a photo of a Whopper or a Big Mac? What you get through the window never looks that good.

A Krumbly is a burger-like sandwich made with ground beef that is steamed to be "krumbly" instead of formed into a patty and grilled or fried like a regular hamburger. The final product basically looks like taco meat but of course not taco flavored. A scoop is taken, excess fats are pressed out of it and it is placed on a bun. Our "original" is topped with mustard, pickle and onion but we also have other varieties with other condiments. Of course all toppings are optional. My wife likes them mustard only!

If you ever make it down to the Tulsa area you should come by and try one! We're at The Nook Brewing Company in Broken Arrow almost every Friday.

BryanDP

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Mmmmm... I miss the Taco Bell Beefer when i worked there back in '84. Sounds like same concept (minus taco seasoning) but I'm sure yours are much better. Glws and hope for future prosperity!

Yeah, we use 100% meat with no fillers or anything like that. In fact, the meat on our sandwiches is organic and "farm to table." I buy the meat from a place in Pryor that raises the cattle, processes the meat it and sells in their store all located on the same property. It is the best beef I've ever tasted and I really think it's because most of the cattle have never been in a trailer, at an auction or otherwise stressed and are just fat and happy until the day they walk them to the doors on the back of the processing plant and knock them in the head.

BryanDP

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
" Maid-Rite" making a comeback.

Ours are actually inspired after NuWay in Wichita which have been around since the 1920s. NuWay, however has some history with Maid-rite which has been around even longer than that and is still quite active in Iowa and a bit of Colorado. I have heard from different people that each had minor stint in Oklahoma in the 80's. I vaguely remember NuWay at the Eastland Mall food court!

Latest posts

Top Bottom