"Moderators/staff" of OSA

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Our entire society has become so damn polarized with political issues that political discussion just isn't what it used to be, and we're seeing that here too. Does anyone think we should change how we handle political discussion?
I think, no matter what you do, someone will be pissed. It's exactly what's wrong with the world now. Everyone has to get what they want to a point no one gets what they need.
It's your site. Run it the way you want to. In the end you will have what you have.
There is no perfect cherry blossom.

druryj

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Okay. I'm all for a clear set of guidelines. I'm also ready for us to get back to being more of a community. Look, I have made a lot of friends since joining OSA. I come here to have fun and discuss stuff. I guess the only way to not get into a discussion that might end up pissing me off is to avoid such discussions and the people who revel in them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MadDogs

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Incorrect. All of your warnings and previous bans have been for personal attacks.

I think this is where we have a disconnect. By my incredibly low standards and puerile mastery of the English language I don't see where my replying in kind is a "personal attack". Especially when I question what you have said.

You and I would not be having this discussion had you once upon a time not challenged me to bet "pay checks" on some anti-gun liberal nonsense you stated or had you simply backed up what you stated back in late July about the Republican Party platform.

Seriously? I actually think you are a good man who I simply disagree with. But your interaction with me (and mine with you) got toxic very quickly.

Powerman620

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Okay. I'm all for a clear set of guidelines. I'm also ready for us to get back to being more of a community. Look, I have made a lot of friends since joining OSA. I come here to have fun and discuss stuff. I guess the only way to not get into a discussion that might end up pissing me off is to avoid such discussions and the people who revel in them.

Probably best advise tonight. I usually just ignor someone when they ramble on (if I can) and not worry about it. Sometimes, well I just let it flow to an extent. It's all keyboard crap, no black eyes, busted lips or bruised hands.

druryj

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Here's a pic of a pistol.
IMG_3418.JPG

Top Bottom