Modern .45 Pistol search

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I thought my 1.0 mags were 9 rounders too. They'll take the 10th, it's just a real chore especially when new. A Maglula helps. A lot!
Yeah, I couldn't hardly stomp that 10th round in. It just loaded em up with 9, because even if I got that 10th round in, it would never seat on a closed slide

Biff Nado

Marksman
Reaction score
Are you sure the HK is a P9 in 45acp? I have never seen or heard of one. The P9S was made in 45.
I can’t attest to the first half of that statement, but mine is a P9S. I really don’t know much about it. In fact, when I bought it I was under the impression that it was somehow the successor to the P8.

Blue Heeler

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Not many bad choices

I am down to only six 45 caliber handguns. Two Colt 1911s, two (German) SIG P220's (one is a Browning BDA), a S&W 625 "Model of 1988" and a really cool Taylor's "Smoke Wagon" SAA style in 45 Colt. For me? If I had to get another it would be either a 1911 or SIG simply so I would not have any more different magazines to buy.

okiebertt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I can’t attest to the first half of that statement, but mine is a P9S. I really don’t know much about it. In fact, when I bought it I was under the impression that it was somehow the successor to the P8.
The P9S has not been made since 1984, most were in 9x19 but some were in 45 acp. These are rare and valuable now. The P8 is the Germany military version of the USP, first made around 1995.

Latest posts

Top Bottom