Mollie Tibbetts found dead

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Annie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Are you referencing the text from her bf about being mistaken for a missing person?

No. I'd tried to find the link but am Twitter stupid and the page I originally found it on has been taken down. She was a white apologist. Some of the things she said about being white was interesting to say the least but the comments after she was found were hysterical. (People say stupid, mean **** all the time - - some of them still walk the earth, some like Molly have moved on to the next sphere or plane or a hole in the ground. Doesn't make the irony some people find in her death any less ironic.)

Where's @caojyn when you need him? Lol

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ok, the term "white apologist" was a little vague to me so I looked it up. I know a Christian apologist is someone who uses logic, history and other methods to defend the authenticity of Christianity, so I wasn't sure where this came in on the spectrum.

So I'm not clear, was she someone who was a defender of being white and/or white privilege, or was she someone who supported or defended the concept of "white guilt"? These would be two totally different positions, but I couldn't find a clear definition of white apologist.

Free Trapper

Repeat Offender
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Ok, the term "white apologist" was a little vague to me so I looked it up. I know a Christian apologist is someone who uses logic, history and other methods to defend the authenticity of Christianity, so I wasn't sure where this came in on the spectrum.

So I'm not clear, was she someone who was a defender of being white and/or white privilege, or was she someone who supported or defended the concept of "white guilt"? These would be two totally different positions, but I couldn't find a clear definition of white apologist.

+1

RugersGR8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
To MSNBC, Mollie Tibbetts("some girl in Iowa") and her murder by an illegal is something to divert from. The reason for this is because they can't demonize Trump when talking about Mollie Tibbetts and because it also endangers/derails their illegal alien agendas.

https://www.breitbart.com/video/201...s-some-girl-iowa-being-talked-about-fox-news/

Watch: MSNBC Guest Refers to Mollie Tibbetts as Some ‘Girl in Iowa’ Being Talked About on Fox News
by Trent Baker

22 Aug 2018

"Tuesday on MSNBC’s “The Beat,” Fordham University professor Christina Greer noted how Fox News Channel is talking more about “a girl in Iowa” than the Paul Manafort conviction and Michael Cohen plea, referring to the 20-year-old college student, Mollie Tibbetts, who was allegedly murdered by an illegal alien."

Last edited:

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The immigration status of Mollie Tibbetts’ accused killer is being disputed - USA TODAY https://apple.news/AYQJwi55gT2mGkCt9sNMXog

This is the crap that the MSM reports. I am furious over this story and it’s blatant disrespect of Mollie and her family. They are more interested in making this political than anything else. They don’t give a rats rear about her or the family. It’s all about casting this scumbag in a better light. I don’t give a rats rear if he was legal or not. He is from Mexico and he isn’t a citizen and he murdered an innocent woman. He just proves trumps point that many of these “immigrants” (as the left like to call them) are rapists and murderers. But I guess since this guy was supposedly here legally and was a good worker that makes everything ok. Anyone that reads this story and doesn’t get disgusted has issues.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
clipground.com_images_corpse_clipart_2.jpg
Only problem with this picture is the hood on the head. We should be able to see this scumbags face as he squirms. Only in a just America. Sadly he will probably either just get deported or we will have to pay for him to get three hots and a cot for the rest of his worthless life.

Annie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Sorry for the vagueness of my post. She was all about white privilege and the guilt we should feel for being born a paler shade of brown.

Latest posts

Top Bottom