Mollie Tibbetts found dead

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Yes, it's on the news but did we have a thread that said "Mollie Tibbetts missing"? Was social media all ate up with updates and posts when she was missing? No. Everybody started spouting off not just after the body was found but after that d-bag took them to the body.

Honestly, I'm just in a really bad mood, take what I say with a grain or two.

If there had been a thread ,what would we have been discussing!! All we knew at that point was she was missing.. So yes, we did not hash out a thread until we had actual info.
So please help me understand the point you are trying to make!

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
39952045_2325955670752420_4419564542070095872_n.png

rc508pir

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
There is a special place in HELL for people that commit this type of crime, regardless of race, creed or national origin. The status of the perps immigration status is secondary or even tertiary to the horrendous acts committed against another human being, white, black, brown, Catholic, Baptist, Muslim, Hindu or what have you. The failings to grasp the concept of the fragility and sanctity of Human life is all too commonplace these days.
Just wanna help him get there quicker...….. Slowwwwwly

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Took the words right out of my mouth. Nobody gave a damn about her missing until they found out who killed her, then everybody comes rushing in to defend their political concerns. In two weeks none of these people who act like they care about this now will even remember who she was. It's all just B.S.
You know when I first found out about this I prayed for her to be ok if it be the Lords will. I also prayed for her family. And I have multiple times. You have no idea how some of us feel or what we have been doing in regards to this case. Maybe we didn’t have a thread about her before. So what. Doesn’t mean we didn’t care. She was murdered by an illegal that should have never been here. I’m really sick of this crap. It just keeps happening and nothing gets done to stop it. We have lost way too many Americans because of illegal scum. Well we have lost too many people period. Whether it be illegals or gang bangers ir drunk drivers. Our laws are in dire need of an overhaul.

Dale00

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Here is Warren's actual statement...always best to go to the actual source material rather than an excerpt.
Warren knows the "baby's being separated from their momma's" sound bite is specious...and she is indeed tone-deaf to both the mood of the public demanding protection against unvetted illegals and by placing the welfare of illegals above that of citizens.
Virtue signalling synchophants will disagree and apparently such are her support base.

Latest posts

Top Bottom