Mom gave the finger and her son got shot

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mos Eisley

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've decided to smile and wave like Forest Gump from now on. It's not, or shouldn't be, life and death.

Haha. Found a GIF...

tenor.gif

Last edited:

foghorn918

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
back in high school 1975-1976 one of my buddy's riding in the back seat of my car gave the finger to a guy in a corvette who was passing us on a two lane road. I had no idea what he'd done. The guy passed us, got in front of me, and then slammed on his brakes, I guess trying to get us to stop, but I kept driving going around him. Next he pulled up beside us pointing a gun at me and looked like he was mouthing for me to pull over, which no way was I doing. I'm in a 4 banger Corolla to his vette. I thought my best chances were to either hit the next dirt road or try to get to the police station that was a few miles away. I guess after he figured I wasn't going to pull over and stop he finally punched it and left us behind. That was when my friend in the back seat said "I guess I should'nt have flipped him off"

cowadle

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
in the 70's i flipped off one of my friends that i met in an intersection and some fella biker hells angel type thought i was flipping him off. he pulled next to me and started cussing me and threatening me. we didn't have air conditioning so the windows were rolled down. when i fold him fook you ******* that bird was for my buddy,he laughed and gave me the bird and rode off.

bobfuente

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've had a couple of heart pounding road rage incidents over the years, not many, but a couple stand out in my mind. One time I got cut off and blew my horn - bad mistake. My wife was pregnant and they were set making me pull over. At that time I didn't carry, but that changed the very same day. I've been flipped off, usually in heavy traffic in OKC but I don't return the insult, I just hope they go on about their way. There are all types of people out on the road. The lady in the link flipped off the wrong people and they came up behind her and put a bullet through the back of her car, killing her six year old.

OKNewshawk

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

gerhard1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Reminds me of something that happened to me some years back.

I was traveling east on a one-way four lane street and this old beater pulls up behind me and starts riding my rear bumper. Since it was early in the afternoon, there was very little traffic so he could have passed me easily. My standard response to something like this is to slow down so he can pass, and I did that here, but he kept on my tail for about half a mile. I slowed down more and he still is tailgating me.

Finally I turn south on the freeway, and my shadow was still there, so I slow down to 40 (the minimum speed) and continue like that for a couple of miles. It enters his head that he is not going to force me to go faster, which I think was his goal all along, so he changes lanes and passes me. I looked over and saw that he was furious yelling and screaming at me, and giving me the finger. I looked at him and went on.

That was one time that I was glad I was armed.

Dale00

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Something about driving makes some people feel powerful and invulnerable. "Drive friendly" is sage advice.
Got a chip on your shoulder about something in your life?....see a psychologist.

Latest posts

Top Bottom