Moms Demand Action against Gun Violence

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So, my wife bought her first gun recently, and for the first time ever...she got a call from that organization. She didn't answer, but they left a message and she listened, then shared it with me. They are apparently advertising that there needs to be BACKGROUND CHECKS to get a gun. My wife, who is now totally for gun rights, thought it was the stupidest thing to claim because she's seen firsthand that there ARE background checks. According to their FaceBook page, they are spreading the same message, but in one post they specify they want to strengthen them. How are they able to spin their lies with big, bold lettered banners that we need background checks like they don't already exist? They're either ignorant, or trying to exploit the ignorance of others.

Thoughts? Other stories to share? I'd love to know I'm not the only one who rolled their eyes so hard they got a headache hearing about this drivel.
Who is sharing that information to the anti gunners? That is the question I'm asking.
The information one gives on a 4473 as I understand it goes into the FFL's file and has to be held for 10 years.
I'm not aware of how that ladies information got forwarded. That is the issue for me.

Seadog

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It's amazing how they're being deceptively vague on that part.
Every last thing that Democrat politicians do is vague and deceptive. It IS all about praying on the ignorance of others to strengthen their control in DC. Just like Nazi Germany and other commie places it is a precursor to total registration and then down the road confiscation. They always try to play on the heartstrings of the ignorant to undermine our God-given rights of self defense

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Every last thing that Democrat politicians do is vague and deceptive. It IS all about praying on the ignorance of others to strengthen their control in DC. Just like Nazi Germany and other commie places it is a precursor to total registration and then down the road confiscation. They always try to play on the heartstrings of the ignorant to undermine our God-given rights of self defense
That's why cities with large populations of minorities with low education levels remain liberal.

Mr E

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Who is sharing that information to the anti gunners? That is the question I'm asking.
The information one gives on a 4473 as I understand it goes into the FFL's file and has to be held for 10 years.
I'm not aware of how that ladies information got forwarded. That is the issue for me.
Unsure honestly, if you look them up on FaceBook it's on their feed. I only recall them clarifying they want to STRENGTHEN background checks in one post, and not on the big picture they have for people to see in the same post.

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Given the current political climate, the ATF, FBI, or President Harris herself may be providing this group with 4473 info.:anyone:

MacFromOK

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
FWIW, I was told (by Atwoods?) that FFL dealers are required to keep the forms on file for 20 years. :/

BillPenn

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My logical brain just can't comprehend why these organizations (moms demand action, black lives matter). Never seem to address the real issues. Violent crimes, and homicides have nearly doubled in all the major cities. These same cities have some of the strictest gun laws in the nation. If they were really concerned about people one would think they would be in NYC protesting against defending the police, and against gun control laws.

aarondhgraham

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
How are they able to spin their lies with big, bold lettered banners that we need background checks like they don't already exist?

Because nobody cares about the truth anymore,,,
And I do mean nobody,,,
On either side!

It's just that simple.

Aarond

P.S. Also, there are no negative consequences for lying.

Latest posts

Top Bottom