Monday Morning at Lexington

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beardking

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've told this before but I saw a guy shoot a crt monitor out there. I took a picture of him shooting it and one of his company truck and texted it to the warden. They responded back the next day and said thanks, they called the company to find out who he was and told him to come back and clean it up or get fined. I understand he met them there that afternoon and even picked up the glass shards to avoid a ticket.
Hah, a monitor isn't that bad. One of the last times that I shot out there (a good 10+ years ago), I was there with a friend of mine. We had been there for a while and this truck rolls up and the occupants get out and unload their gear. They ask us if the range is cold and we tell them yeah. The next thing we know, they are unloading a couch and a FEW propane tanks. My friend and I noticed and we both decided that we had had enough shooting for the day and packed up as quick as possible and got outta there quick, fast and in a hurry. I don't know what became of those guys, but I had no intention of being a part of what they were getting up to.

cstan

Marksman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I am a member at the OKCGC and the benchrest target frame get shot up by DA's. If they would mount the target backers on the back of the frame maybe the DA's would figure out not to post their targets over the frame work.

Bocephus123

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I am a member at the OKCGC and the benchrest target frame get shot up by DA's. If they would mount the target backers on the back of the frame maybe the DA's would figure out not to post their targets over the frame work.
Shoot the middle not the edges little dot in the center!

Latest posts

Top Bottom