Money Making Idea!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You know how a lot of firearms with a manual safety have a little red dot to indicate when the gun is off safe? And how it seems that that little red dot often gets smudged, or even disappears from cleaning the gun? Like if you sprayed the thing with brake cleaner maybe. Well, for years, many of us have just used a toothpick or small paint brush and tried to put that little red dot back on, using something like Testors model paint or the wife's fingernail polish. No more! I have the perfect money making idea! And I will be greatly helping the firearm's community with a super product! I am going to offer replacement red dots that are perfectly round! No more blotchy globs of paint, ruining your prized pistol's aesthetic appeal. I think I will sell these for $5.00 each; surely a perfectly round replacement dot is worth $5 lousy bucks! And here's the best part: There will no charge for shipping! The purchaser will receive their replacement red dot by email. Maybe I could even offer a discount if you purchase more than one; say two red dots for $9.00, three for $12.00, and four for $15.00.

So who here needs a red dot replacement? Tell ya what, I'll do a special, limited time deal for established OSA members with at least 35 meaningful posts and give you a 10% discount! Here's what you will receive in your email when you purchase one: (Red dot is shown 20% larger to illustrate the perfect roundness).
red dot.png

Glock 40

Problem Solver
Special Hen
Reaction score
So who here needs a red dot replacement? Tell ya what, I'll do a special, limited time deal for established OSA members with at least 35 meaningful posts and give you a 10% discount!
View attachment 168132
35 meaningful posts just cut down folks getting that discount by about 96-97% I would imagine by rough calculations.

xseler

These are not the firearms you're looking for.
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
. ....................................... .
. . ........... .

. * .

What the heck??!! That dot must be like the beer virus ---- spreading everywhere!!

. ......... *

druryj

Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Awright already...I'll just make the discount available to ALL OSA members then...Jeebus; you guys are a tough crowd. So who's gonna be my first buyer?

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
For firearms that require white dots you could add them to the product line for little to no cost like the example below.

Of course all dots will come with a U/V blocking clear protective dot which completely covers the applied dot keeping it secure and fade resistant.

/

druryj

Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I had an aunt named Dot. I think she had a similar idea back in the early 50's but couldn't figure out a method of merchandising.

They didn't have email back then? See, now, thanks to the miracles of technology, I can keep prices low by offering these by email and there's no long shipping delay this way! No standing around waiting on your replacement red dots to come by snail mail. Brilliant! Of course, if you want to receive your dots by regular mail, I can accommodate that for a mere $5.95 per order, up to 25 red dots, for S/H charges.

Latest posts

Top Bottom