Money Making Idea!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
For firearms that require white dots you could add them to the product line for little to no cost like the example below.

Of course all dots will come with a U/V blocking clear protective dot which completely covers the applied dot keeping it secure and fade resistant.

/

I'm way ahead of you pal, but the problem is making the white dot perfectly round, like the red ones. I need to invest in a better program I suppose, one specifically for working "in the white".

Aries

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Are you going to sell franchises? I WANT A FRANCHISE!! In fact, I want to be the FIRST franchisee!

I have already sent money for the franchise fee. Check's in the mail.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
@Aries: Unfortunately, Franchises are not yet available. I will return your franchise fee, less the customary 15% restocking charge of course.

Aries

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
@Aries: Unfortunately, Franchises are not yet available. I will return your franchise fee, less the customary 15% restocking charge of course.
Go ahead and keep 30%, it's not like there's really a che....

uh, I mean... can you go ahead and send me the 85% in iTunes gift cards? Then cash the check when you get it?

Latest posts

Top Bottom