Monster spider the size of DINNER PLATE traps terrified couple inside their home

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
giphy.gif

Cohiba

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
WOW!!!!

Maybe I'm totally mistaken but I had in my mind Aussies were a tough bunch!!

If I were an Aussie I'd probably be more "scared" of these critters than that over grown spider.

1. Blue Ring Octopus:
The blue-ringed octopus, despite its small size, carries enough venom to kill twenty-six adult humans within minutes. Their bites are tiny and often painless, with many victims not realizing they have been envenomated until respiratory depression and paralysis start to set in.No blue-ringed octopus antivenom is available yet, making it one of the deadliest reef inhabitants in the ocean.

cdn_newsapi_com_au_image_v1_1134b10a8fa79f8fc9f2476737b3629f_2f2d9820cd4e04dccdf563796ceb4278._.jpg

2. Great White Shark:
What can I say.....stay the f*ck out of the water!!
baoquocte.vn_stores_news_dataimages_trangngan_072016_25_10_101621_monster_great_white_shark.jpg

3.Male Sydney Funnel Web Spider...poisonous and VERY aggressive!!!
The bite of a Sydney funnel-web is initially very painful, with clear fang marks separated by several millimetres.The size of fangs is responsible for the initial pain. In some cases the spider will remain attached until dislodged by shaking or flicking it off. WTF!!

The antivenom was developed by a team headed by Struan Sutherland at the Commonwealth Serum Laboratories in Melbourne.
Funnel-web spider venom contains a compound known as atracotoxin, an ion channel inhibitor, which makes the venom highly toxic for humans and other primates.
sydney_funnelweb_spider.jpg

To let the spider on the door trap those people....ABSURD!!!:buttkick:

Leave it alone and watch nature at it's best.......bunch of panty waist pu$$y$!!!

What would Angus and Malcom Young do in a time like this...be a pu$$y or drink a beer and go on with your life??
i.huffpost.com_gadgets_slideshows_345696_slide_345696_3620636_free.jpg

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom