Montana Gold Bullets

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WhiteyMacD

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Gotta make sure my crappy deductible isnt gonna bust my bank this week. Next week, Im golden.

So as long as you put it off till next week,... Im in for 1/2 case.

Thanks guys.

338Shooter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Got Shadowrider and Whitey down for half a case each. This still ends on Friday, but I'm putting off the order for a week.

1 case left.

dustingaunder - 1/2 case
RustyZX9 - 1/2 case (PAID)
WhiteyMacD - 1/2 case
Shadowrider - 1/2 case

338Shooter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
dustingaunder - 1/2 case
RustyZX9 - 1/2 case (I squandered the money needs to pay again :doh:)
WhiteyMacD - 1/2 case
Shadowrider - 1/2 case
gillman7(Tulsa) - 1/2 case

1/2 case left, Tulsa guys work something out with gillman7.

tul9033

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
FYI,
They have done away with the $5 residential charge. They now ship USPS in a flat rate box and no longer ship them UPS which is where the $5 residential fee came from.
They still have it on the website, but I can verify it wasn't charged on my last 2 orders. Be prepared to go to the PO to get them, the carrier didn't even attempt to deliver the boxes, just left a notice. I believe the 3750 weighs over 80lbs.
Gillman if you can't get a 2nd let me know and I'll take the other half. I'd also take 500 of the 147gr CMJ's if anyone wants some of those.

Just modified my MG 124 CMJ load to 1.13 OAL (COL for DG :D) and 4.0 Titegroup. Much better groups and a decent reduction in recoil over 4.2 in a Glock 17.

Latest posts

Top Bottom