Montana Gold Bullets

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

338Shooter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
dustingaunder - 1/2 case
RustyZX9 - 1/2 case (I squandered the money needs to pay again )
WhiteyMacD - 1/2 case
Shadowrider - 1/2 case
gillman7(Tulsa) - 1/2 case
tul9033(Tulsa) - 1/2 case

That's it folks. Payments arranged with everyone except Whitey, but I'm sure that one won't be too tough to get since he lives near me!! LOL

338Shooter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
dustingaunder - 1/2 case (Non Paying D-bag)
RustyZX9 - 1/2 case (Paid)
WhiteyMacD - 1/2 case (Paid)
Shadowrider - 1/2 case (Paid)
gillman7(Tulsa) - 1/2 case (Arranged)
tul9033(Tulsa) - 1/2 case (Paid)

I'm ordering the bullets in the morning guys. I'll send you all a PM with any sort of tracking that I get. Not sure if they will give me a delivery confirmation number or not. I'll also let you guys know when they come in. I'll probably get with Mitch at J&K to get them counted and separated, but I might also just sit down with my wife and knock them out. Thanks for this, I'm glad it has gone smoothly thus far.

lstdonsldr

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Will Montana only only do a larger purchase? Can you not order 1 case at a time? Whenever I pulled up the prices on their site, their single case prices looked pretty good....just wondering

338Shooter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Will Montana only only do a larger purchase? Can you not order 1 case at a time? Whenever I pulled up the prices on their site, their single case prices looked pretty good....just wondering

Minimum order is 1000 bullets.

Do they do .38/.357 bullets? I'd be interested in splitting a case if they did, the next go round.

They have 125gr JHP and 158gr JHPs in .357.

Definitely need to do some repeats of deals like this. I know here in a few weeks i am going to be needing some rifle and other pistol calibers.

Yeah, I don't mind running them if they run this smooth. I think the best way do make them like that is to keep them smaller. You guys have all been great to deal with so far. Except for Rusty. He refused to pay me again after I squandered his money. After I threatened him some over the phone he emailed me a pic of his man killing, skeleton fist and I quickly came up with the money. Thanks Rusty.

Latest posts

Top Bottom