Montana Gold Bullets

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SDarkRage

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
They have 125gr JHP and 158gr JHPs in .357.
I'd want to do the 158gr's in about 2 weeks or more. Gotta get paid again.

Yeah, I don't mind running them if they run this smooth. I think the best way do make them like that is to keep them smaller. You guys have all been great to deal with so far. Except for Rusty. He refused to pay me again after I squandered his money. After I threatened him some over the phone he emailed me a pic of his man killing, skeleton fist and I quickly came up with the money. Thanks Rusty.
Yeah, that sound just like Rusty!

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
.... Except for Rusty. He refused to pay me again after I squandered his money. After I threatened him some over the phone he emailed me a pic of his man killing, skeleton fist and I quickly came up with the money. Thanks Rusty.
Just so ya know,

He has one of these too. At least that's the rumor I hear. :thumb:

ai249.photobucket.com_albums_gg202_rustyzx9_160a7096.jpg

Wizard

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Uhhh if u have access to J&Ks counter u might really wanna do that. I counted and sorted the batches I ordered last time for this and my hands were gold by the time I was done and it took FOREVER, thats a WHOLE lot of bullets....

WhiteyMacD

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Uhhh if u have access to J&Ks counter u might really wanna do that. I counted and sorted the batches I ordered last time for this and my hands were gold by the time I was done and it took FOREVER, thats a WHOLE lot of bullets....

If dustin buys me and rusty some beer, Im sure we would help.

A warning to dustin,... that could cost a pretty penny.

;)

J/K I can BYOB and help you count.

RustyZX9

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Minimum order is 1000 bullets.

They have 125gr HP and 158gr JHPs in .357.

Yeah, I don't mind running them if they run this smooth. I think the best way do make them like that is to keep them smaller. You guys have all been great to deal with so far. Except for Rusty. He refused to pay me again after I squandered his money. After I threatened him some over the phone he emailed me a pic of his man killing, skeleton fist and I quickly came up with the money. Thanks Rusty.

Dustin, just in case you haven't been informed... Thanks to my "unacceptable" tattoos I am a drain on society at large and not to be trusted in any way. If I had a "real" job that consisted of something more than "a bag of weed and a 12 pack" I could come up with the money to pay you again. lol... I promised myself that I wouldn't comment of the tattoo thing, but the ignorance involved annoys me. My apologies.

I would also like to thank you for putting this buy together.

WhiteyMacD

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Dustin, just in case you haven't been informed... Thanks to my "unacceptable" tattoos I am a drain on society at large and not to be trusted in any way. If I had a "real" job that consisted of something more than "a bag of weed and a 12 pack" I could come up with the money to pay you again. lol... I promised myself that I wouldn't comment of the tattoo thing, but the ignorance involved annoys me. My apologies.

I would also like to thank you for putting this buy together.

Who said this? And when did you get the weed and beer job?

Latest posts

Top Bottom