Moonshine!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Drinking the distilate given off at lower temps, and temps over 207 degrees can produce fusil alcolhols, and methanol. Both deadly poisons.

Old moonshiners called it the "heads" and "tails".

VIKING

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You have to obtain state and federal permits to distill for fuel. It is not possible to legally distill for consumption in this state.
Well I be dad gum..I sure thought it was legal to make a limited amount per year as long as you or your buddies do all the drinking..Learn something new every day.

willystruck

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You can make up to 200 gallons of wine a year for personal consumption but anything that comes out of a still is a no-no without the proper federal paperwork.

That's a lot of wine!!!

briarcreekguy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Here is a link to a forum, similar to this one, only dedicated to the process of distillation. As mentioned above, check for legality in your location. I only provide the link for educational purposes. This and any other mealy mouth words that relieve me from liability if you wind up blind, dead or in the federal pokey!

http://homedistiller.org/forum/

Latest posts

Top Bottom