Moonshine!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VIKING

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I know Dennis, I thought the same thing. I was in a deer camp in Colorado a couple of years ago. Four different camp sites and all were from Oklahoma. Three of the camps had moonshine and all were from different stills...MY camp was the only one without any..Kind of made me feel left out, but since it's not legal I didn't want any....

Cedar Creek

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yeah - there is still some around. I didn't see or try any that appeared in southern LeFlore County last year that was put up in the style of a gentleman from east of Hwy 259 in southern McCurtain county who passed about 10 years ago. It was in quarts with homegrown peaches, blackberries, etc. Never thought much of the concept in camparison to keg liquor myself, but some folks were quite fond of it.

Cedar Creek

rhodesbe

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
i42.tinypic.com_25fptgx.jpg

inactive

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What if you're making (apple pie) and useing everclear, 1 you've already paid the tax o the evercleer, all you're doing is cutting it down so its taste better and putting it in smaller jugs. also not for sale.

Then you are not making moonshine, as you are not distilling alcohol. You are simply making a cocktail.

Latest posts

Top Bottom