More black women turning to guns for self-defense

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

D. Hargrove

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I read this earlier today. There is nothing I can say that would not be considered wrong. I really enjoyed the part about buying guns due to the political climate of President Trump. Really? Oh well, at least the number of thugs that steal guns have better access to them now.

RugersGR8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I read this earlier today. There is nothing I can say that would not be considered wrong. I really enjoyed the part about buying guns due to the political climate of President Trump. Really? Oh well, at least the number of thugs that steal guns have better access to them now.

I have no doubt that some Black's might have that feeling. But after more thought, I was wondering if it isn't the DNC(seeing their anti-2nd Amendment agenda going down crap creek without a paddle because of the Trump Presidency) trying to salvage something? With more people(all ethnic/racial groups & both sexes) turning to guns, gun ownership and self-defense, this must be driving the lib dems nuts and scaring the bejeebers out of their leadership---a few less cards in their deck of "dirty trick cards" that they can play come election time in the future.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I do agree with women becoming more active in CC. They are also becoming more active in the shooting sports and hunting.
I don't have the stats at hand, but women are making up a large part of new hunters entering the sport.
The part about guns and Trump is a false flag, but the fact that women for years previous coming into the shooting sports is a fact and the author may be using that stat as some sort of justification.

Dave70968

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well, I think it's a good thing. The more people see guns as tools of self-defense, rather than instruments of crime, the better. And, on an indirect level, the feeling of empowerment that comes from being self-reliant instead of dependent upon government tends to be contagious.

gerhard1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Not only Blacks but gays are also arming themselves. There is a group called Pink Pistols that has a forum very much like this one.

gerhard1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
ROFL, I'm guessing that statement is politically incorrect on so many levels.

Not that I care... :D
I didn't mean in response to Trump's election. PP is a fairly old group whose slogan is 'armed gays don't get bashed.' It actually pre-dates Trump. Their forum is fairly new, however.

Edited to correct typo.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom