More Grips Incoming

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lasher

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
More grips coming in from Cherokee Hills

1511.jpg 1511a.jpg 1513.jpg 1513a.jpg red compact.jpg red full.jpg

coolhandluke

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Those Rohirrim stippled panels are gorgeous. They're Koa right?

The red dyed maple turned out well. I really like the second set that has lots of area where the dye didn't penetrate.They will look great on a stainless pistol. Especially if it has a red FO front sight.

I can't figure out which block or set of scales that second set of grips came from. At first glance it looks like it might be dyed maple, but the underlying grain makes me think it's walnut.

Last edited:

lasher

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
don't know luke, doubt Arizona Ironwood would remember, they had a large area that had an almost gold tone in the front lower of the grips

coolhandluke

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
OK...I think that may have been that set of scales labeled MAB 150. I assumed that they'd end up looking a little lighter.

Any specific pistols in mind for the grips above?

lasher

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
no, not yet. i've got way more grips now than i do pistols. the third set is for officer's frame, so test to see if i like more on the 38 super CCO, but will have to dazzle me to beat what's on there now. it's just something to do, keeps me occupied and out of bed LOL. i'll put the ironwood on perhaps the new Nork, but will have to order a magwell

Latest posts

Top Bottom