More Parkland Revelations

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

C_Hallbert

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

It is highly probable that Public School Officials are coerced through the Federal Promise Program in a manner or fashion that provides the Federal Government plausible deniability if the extent of pressure they exert is ever divulged. The Promise Program was based on the false premises that our Society and the Public Education System were presented inherent bias against minorities and disadvantaged classes that juveniles were naturally rebelling against, and that by responding to unlawful offenses with kindness and understanding instead of Justice, Juvenile Delinquents would suspend their ‘so called justified’ hostilities, conform and succeed in schools and in life. LMAO!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gerhard1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It is highly probable that Public School Officials are coerced through the Federal Promise Program in a manner or fashion that provides the Federal Government plausible deniability if the extent of pressure they exert is ever divulged. The Promise Program was based on the false premises that our Society and the Public Education System were presented inherent bias against minorities and disadvantaged classes that juveniles were naturally rebelling against, and that by responding to unlawful offenses with kindness and understanding instead of Justice, Juvenile Delinquents would suspend their ‘so called justified’ hostilities, conform and succeed in schools and in life. LMAO!!!!!

You're probably right. That's pretty much how I see it as well.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Maybe I read things wrong a while back, but I thought that the federal program was patterned after the school district/Broward Co. "promise" program. If so, then I'd think that any similar programs in other schools need to be looked at and either ended or revamped.

MCVetSteve

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It seems they were in court already over the release of the security camera footage. The school district tried to claim the making the video public would show gaps in the camera coverage, the judge eventually ruled that the public interest in transparency outweighed the security concerns. I don’t know why it took a judge to do that, the public interest in government transparency should outweigh just about everything as far as I’m concerned.

ConstitutionCowboy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It seems they were in court already over the release of the security camera footage. The school district tried to claim the making the video public would show gaps in the camera coverage, the judge eventually ruled that the public interest in transparency outweighed the security concerns. I don’t know why it took a judge to do that, the public interest in government transparency should outweigh just about everything as far as I’m concerned.

Yeah, and as if they couldn't - or worse, won't - cover their "blind" spots.

Woody

Latest posts

Top Bottom