More prayers needed...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Thank you all for the prayers and kind words. My entire family is healing. But on the heels of our mother's passing, I saw my father today and he has taken a sharp turn for the worst. He's fought this damned cancer for over a year now, and I think he's just tired and doesn't wanna fight it anymore.

I never dreamed I would lose both of my parents within a few weeks of each other.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Thank you all for the prayers and kind words. My entire family is healing. But on the heels of our mother's passing, I saw my father today and he has taken a sharp turn for the worst. He's fought this damned cancer for over a year now, and I think he's just tired and doesn't wanna fight it anymore.

I never dreamed I would lose both of my parents within a few weeks of each other.
I see it all the time in land records, it's quite common actually. Godspeed to you and your family.

NikatKimber

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator
Reaction score
I've been there watching a father lose to cancer. I can't imagine what it would be like to lose a mother almost at the same time.

Prayers. You've had them for a while, too.

GUN DOG

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Prayers sent it's tough lost both of mine a few years back. I think of them often. It gets a little easier but it takes time remember the good times. I will be thinking of you and your family and praying for you

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Top Bottom