More primers coming…

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

crapsguy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Keep your fingers crossed. Got an email from Brownells a couple days ago, they got some primers in and they are "allowing" them to go for $165 a brick, I don't know about anybody else but I sure am sick and tired of this greed and profiteering.
if people would stop paying the stupid prices and getting on waiting lists to buy they will drop just like ammo has = fools rush in.

JEVapa

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Banned Supporter
Reaction score
This thread is entertaining. I and several others, including at least one admin, have posted a primary source to get ammo and primers etc relatively cheap; at least for this environment. Still, everyone goes and looks at and sometimes buys from the most expensive place they can find. Then they post it here and gripe. Lol, funny.
I can go to cabelas and get a brick of primers for $70-$90 depending on brand and type of primer. As far as SG Ammo, I very seldom buy anything from them because they are running top dollar on most ammo...sometimes in the $40 range over where I can get the same somewhere else. That's a hazmat fee or two for buying powder from Hodgdon or something.

Moparman485

Fiat Justitia, Ruat Caelum
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Was at the Ardmore academy last night again and they have no limits on primers and we’re heavily stocked on small pistol and small rifle (match, mag, and standard). Prices from 7.99-11.99. No limits.

cowadle

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My son is a Flat bet semi truck driver and hauls copper from mines and other things.
He told me that no drilling order that Biden passed or some kind of order like that
included some other literature that stated USA can't sell or use use any mineral to the US unless it 90% pure or something to that order.

So that copper that is mined at one place can't be shipped to a foundry in the US to get purified and made into other things.

It goes straight to Mexico and once there we get to purchase it back from them because Mexico is not in the USA.
Since it is bought from a Foreign place we can use it no matter the purity.

A big WTF!! when he told me that.
He said he got his information straight from the Mining companies he hauls from.
He said lots trucks going in and out of Mexico with stuff we mined.

What kind of hokey crap is that.
I think that is a HUGE part of out ammo and component prices going up and the slow train to get them.

I will ask him more next time I see him.
well shitt!

PanhandleGlocker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
This thread is entertaining. I and several others, including at least one admin, have posted a primary source to get ammo and primers etc relatively cheap; at least for this environment. Still, everyone goes and looks at and sometimes buys from the most expensive place they can find. Then they post it here and gripe. Lol, funny.
I can go to cabelas and get a brick of primers for $70-$90 depending on brand and type of primer. As far as SG Ammo, I very seldom buy anything from them because they are running top dollar on most ammo...sometimes in the $40 range over where I can get the same somewhere else. That's a hazmat fee or two for buying powder from Hodgdon or something.

SGAMMO sucks. He price gouged during Covid and then the Russian ammo BS and now with his emails giving a sob story every time “oh I’m way below cost on this.” “Oh I’m taking a loss at this price!”

I hope no one buys his ammo any more.

JEVapa

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Banned Supporter
Reaction score
SGAMMO sucks. He price gouged during Covid and then the Russian ammo BS and now with his emails giving a sob story every time “oh I’m way below cost on this.” “Oh I’m taking a loss at this price!”

I hope no one buys his ammo any more.
This is true. He did gouge on the Russian ammo debacle…by a lot.

sklfco

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Cabellas in Kansas City yesterday.

E1358E01-9294-4ED1-BF13-60E72FBE260C.jpeg
B934306C-7444-4DF3-AE7E-DD96B8EF5FB0.jpeg

Latest posts

Top Bottom