More scammer news!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hunter966

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Got a lead on some hay out in Amarillo, called the number and a foreign dude answers with a really heavy accent. After saying I don’t understand you a thousand times I finally understand he says he’s got 5x6 round Bermuda bales that weigh 1400 pounds each and the field they came out of was irrigated & sprayed, and he delivers.

I say how many bales can ya get on a truck, he says 45, WTH! Says it’s an extended trailer, then here’s the best part he wants ONLY 30% upfront and then he’ll ship it to me.

Dang fricking effn thieves are everywhere.

pickett235

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
We have a friend that said she found hay from a broker. They wanted her to pay for delivery with PayPal and pay the balance when it arrived. I called asking about 50 tons of hay. They said that it could be delivered the next day from their warehouse in Missouri if I would pay $1,500 for delivery by the end of the day. When I started asking questions about how many bales per truck, weight per bale and how many trucks they hung up. We tried to warn our friend that it was a scam but she did not believe us. She never got her hay.
I am going to NE Kansas next week to get 70 bale of prairie hay. We had two semi loads delivered last week but the driver bailed on getting the rest after he had a little cash. Can’t find anyone else to haul it so l am going to do it myself.

pickett235

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I just spent the bulk of my hay hauling money getting the fuel injectors replaced on the truck. I’ll have to hauling hay myself this year. I plan to get hay from them again next year. It is better hay than I have ever seen from Oklahoma. I should be able at least cut back or maybe stop supplemental grain feed. Our production is going up after feeding two bales. I’ll pm you for the contact info.

Latest posts

Top Bottom