MORE SCAMMERS -- Just an FYI folks

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
Don't call the number, don't click on any links.

noreply <[email protected]>
Tue 2/22/2022 1:57 PM

To: You

Dear xxxxxxxxxxx.com
It is good that you are a part of our Norton-susbscription community. You will be billed automatically every month for 3 months, followed by one month. If you have any questions,contact us.

Thank you for being part of the Norton-susbscription launch team and we look forward to providing you with quality content on a regular basis.

Did you have any questions? Do not hesitate to contact us at

1. 8 6 3. 3 2 3. 0 3 4 3

Thanks again and we hope to hear from you!

22 February 20
Product id: RT47UJ
Unit: 01
Duration: 3 months
Item: Norton- susbscription
Total: $ 139.99

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sumbiches!

swampratt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I get calls that want to buy my house.
I bet every day I get junk in the mail about buying my house.
It's my 13th street crack house

I now tell them I want $122,000 for it and if they can't do that in cash then quit calling me.
They then say I will not need to pay for closing costs.
I tell them yea no kidding all I need to do is go to the court house and file a Quit Claim deed and pay the paper work fee which is under 20 bucks.

It gets frustrating sometimes.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
I used to get those sex texts from email addresses. Me and 20 other lucky people every occurrence. I called AT&T and spoke to a female <who spoke very good English, from India. She turned off the ability for my phone to receive these texts from emails even though I had that feature turned on on my settings. I had her do an update to my phone and haven't had a sex text since. She tried her damnedest to get me to pay for another feature. It was only $1.99 per day, that would do more. She explained the virtues of this feature and it sounded great until I asked if there was a cost because she wanted me to say on a recording that I was OK with the installation on my phone. I declined that.

I'll bet she walks right across the street and works for the scammers in the evening.

Buddhaman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My wife got a message from a “friend” that needed her to send a code back so she could unlock her Facebook account. Yeah, because that’s the best security system: “well, my friend says I am”. Told her it was a trick to get access to her own account. They’ll have the code sent to your phone and then have you send it to them believing it’s to help someone.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
My wife got a message from a “friend” that needed her to send a code back so she could unlock her Facebook account. Yeah, because that’s the best security system: “well, my friend says I am”. Told her it was a trick to get access to her own account. They’ll have the code sent to your phone and then have you send it to them believing it’s to help someone.
Sumbiches!

madokie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
a way to cut down on spam calls and texts,, is to NOT put your phone number in the text in a ad for say craigslist,, i take a 8 1/2 x11 piece of white paper and a black marker and write in my phone number,and take a pic with my phone send pic to documents on my computor and use that pic in craigslist ad, first week ,cut way down on my spam,,

Latest posts

Top Bottom