More stupid stuff from CA.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RETOKSQUID

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Poor bastards.:nono2:

California voters approve gun control measure Proposition 63

The initiative outlaws the possession of ammunition magazines that hold more than 10 rounds, requires background checks for people buying bullets, makes it a crime not to report lost or stolen guns, and provides a process for taking guns from people upon their conviction for a felony.

The measure was proposed by Lt. Gov. Gavin Newsom, who late Tuesday called the vote "historic progress to reduce gun violence."

http://www.latimes.com/nation/polit...tion-63-gun-control-1478280771-htmlstory.html

Sanford

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It is California, after all.
Proposition 60, California's controversial ballot measure that would require adult film performers to use condoms, has been rejected by a margin of nearly 54 percent against and 46 percent in favor, with 99 percent of precincts reporting.

The measure has been a topic of heated debate, pitting the Free Speech Coalition, the adult entertainment industry's trade association, against the AIDS Healthcare Foundation.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
I thought they already had a ten round magazine restriction.

Bullet button. Had to have a recessed button to remove the magazine from any semi-auto. They've been trying to enact the 10-round mag limit before, and some COUNTIES I believe have done so, such as LA county. I think?

God... have a permit to buy ****ing AMMO???? OMG. Hillary's wet dream of what Amerikkka could be....

<edit> I meant background checks to buy ammo, not a permit. Although doesn't NJ have the ammo permit thing?

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom