More Than 2 Dozen Guns Stolen From NW OKC Cabela's Store

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rc508pir

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
No disrespect people but I think it looks more like a female doing this crime.
Pear shape of the body.. small ankles and the way the hammering was performed.
Watch the video and the way this person carries their self.

I really think female.
but could be a male video playing fat punk A$$
Unlikely but suppose it could be

caojyn

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
What in the heavens is this crook thinking??? Wonder what the odds in Vegas are of not getting caught being this stupid.
The only way I can see this possibly working is if the thief sells them quietly on armslist for a bottom of the market prices after waiting a few years. Even then they’d have to be as anonymous as possible. Seems like a lot of work for the payout

harley128

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Probably selling to their fellow bangers, low-life scumbags.

If these idiots would put as much effort into actually jobs, probably would be decent employess. Instead of low life scumbags.

Did I say scumbags?

mightymouse

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So it's obviously Cabela's fault.... because they didn't lock up their guns.
I think I know where you were going with that, but let's play devil's advocate for a bit. How does Cabela's secure so many guns every night? How many safes--or how large a safe room--would they need to secure so many handguns? How much time and manpower would it require? How many people on staff could they trust to ferry the guns back and forth between said safes/safe room? If its in a back room, it would be relatively easy to see how a pistol might get "accidentally" left in an inconspicuous spot for later pick-up by an "opportunistic" employee. There are a number of problems associated with securing so many guns nightly, but maybe someone else has the all the answers?

Last edited:

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The problem with a place like Cabela's is how would the

I think I know where you were going with that, but let's play devil's advocate for a bit. How does Cabela's secure so many guns every night? How many safes--or how large a safe room--would they need to secure so many handguns? How much time and manpower would it require? How many people on staff could they trust to ferry the guns back and forth between said safes/safe room? If its in a back room, it would be relatively easy to see how a pistol might get "accidentally" left in an inconspicuous spot for later pick-up by an "opportunistic" employee. There are a number of problems associated with securing so many guns nightly, but maybe someone else has the all the answers?

I'm with you, my post was sarcasm. You're right about others having answers though.

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The problem with a place like Cabela's is how would the

M&M's right. They have the guns as secured as could be expected. They are insured and those gus will turn up. If an arrest is not made within a week, I'd be surprised.
If not, it may be part of a new Fast and Furious program. It worked so well the first time.

Latest posts

Top Bottom