More Than 2 Dozen Guns Stolen From NW OKC Cabela's Store

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mightymouse

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Dang...

...was a Glock 30SF among the haul?

And here I am in Utah without the possibility of finding the scumbag to buy one from him.

j/k
Would a self-respecting lowlife really sink so low as to steal a Glock? They're so ugly, many places just give them away. Surely somebody in Utah does?

rc508pir

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Dang...

...was a Glock 30SF among the haul?

And here I am in Utah without the possibility of finding the scumbag to buy one from him.

j/k
Well, Mormons are pretty much preppers so I'm sure You can find a Glock at any LMGS (Local Mormon Gun Store)

In fact, the church has a charity, "Glocks for Mormons", IIRC

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well, Mormons are pretty much preppers so I'm sure You can find a Glock at any LMGS (Local Mormon Gun Store)

In fact, the church has a charity, "Glocks for Mormons", IIRC

I can see the prepper angle..... they can always double as an explosive device.

golddigger14s

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The guns were locked up. Locked store, locked case. I used to work at the Cabela's gun counter in WA, and as was mentioned to put all those guns back in the vault every night, and then put them back out in the morning would be impossible. Just trying to keep the display cases/racks full was a daily chore. By the time you put half of them away, it would be time to start taking them back out.

Latest posts

Top Bottom