More than one suppressor waiting approval

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Preacherman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Does anyone have wait time experience buying a suppressor and then a few weeks later buying another. My question is would the second one hold up the approval of the first?

amcardon

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'll hopefully be able to tell you soon... One accepted 2/26, one on 3/8, and one on 3/12. The one from 2/26 was approved 9/11 and received at FFL on 9/17. Waiting for the next one to be approved.

I'm tired and apparently my reading comprehension is no bueno right now. I don't believe a second Form 4 will influence the first at all. Mine that was just approved was 6.5 months from the check cashed date on a trust, I feel like that was pretty good, and had submitted 2 others shortly after the first.

Mad Professor

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It won’t change anything either way. You would think the subsequent background check would piggy-back on the first, but they are still processed independently.

Forms submitted at the same time are usually processed together. But, issues could hold up one and not the other.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
Fascinating that ya can buy/possess firearms in a few minutes, but it takes 6 months (or longer) to get possession of a suppressor.

The logic escapes me. :/

Just because our .gov is addicted to regulation and taxation. They believe EVERYTHING should be taxed - even breathing, according the former administration.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
What is really disturbing is the number of people who would like to see him still in office.

They're gonna push for more of the same... they wanted to repeal the term limits. Hell, they LOVE having lifetime liberals in power to push whatever agenda leads to bigger gov't. While many of us on the other side want more LIMITS to terms. I'd love to see very strict term limits on a national level.

Latest posts

Top Bottom