More vehicle woes. <sigh>

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
80.000 dollar note at 7 years and 6.25 interest is 1,100 dollars ............. that payment will fix a hell of a lot of issues!! :cool:

Maybe so... but it won't make an 18 year old vehicle ride like a new one. And I ain't gonna pay 6%, either. lol

IF I were to buy... but yeah, I know the chip shortage has everything skewed right now and I don't REALLY see me buying one right now. I might rent again this fall so we can go somewhere else, though.

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Dave Ramsey would say why are you taking all of these vacations and trips when you still have a lot of student loans to pay off? A new car is nice though so I guess only you can decide whether you want more debt.

tyromeo55

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
80.000 dollar note at 7 years and 6.25 interest is 1,100 dollars ............. that payment will fix a hell of a lot of issues!! :cool:
6.25% ———- If that is the best you can get then you probably shouldn't be buying (or at lest lending). You should be in the mid to high 2’s

Last edited:

crrcboatz

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well I made a vehicle change this last week for something I Really wanted that was affordable. Sold 2 of our 3 cars to CARFAX . Blew me away what the paid me! Shopped for what I was looking for USED but low mileage with great car fax. FOUND it in Dallas area from same brand dealer. Drove down and spent 5 hrs dealing! Got it down 4500 with certified make dealer status and got home last night with it. Now I’m 74 so a big debt is not in my picture. That said with do diligence on line and the time to make a trip if necessary to get it the good used car u need is out there. Never never never buy new. Mine was an executive lease 3 yrs old with 20,000 miles. 38500 for a max loaded 3 yr old Acura MDX

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
6.25% ———- It that is the best you can get they you probably shouldn't be buying (or at lest lending). You should be in the mid to high 2’s
That is just what the google foo threw out when I searched. 2.5 interest is still $1000 a month........... Either way those prices will fix a lot of issues

Latest posts

Top Bottom