Mornin' everbody!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mtnboomr

Questionable Character
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yes, it is, and good morning back to you. Don't be surprised if you don't see @mtnboomr posting a cartoon feature on a daily basis now. However, he will generally entitle it as "Thoughts for the Day" or something similar. When both of us were on OKFAO, he tended to do the cartoon and I tended to post a picture a day.

Maybe I need to incorporate a picture per day into his "Thoughts for the Day."
Well, I got my hand slapped for posting the "Thought for the Day" in the upstairs forums. So, I will have to post it in the "Memes" thread if I decide to continue it. But I will post a cartoon in my "Good Morning" Posts until I get in trouble for that.

mtnboomr

Questionable Character
Special Hen
Reaction score
Mornin' everbody. Looks like a nice day today. So don't screw it up!

The Born Loser by Art and Chip Sansom for January 27, 2023​

The Born Loser Comic Strip for January 27, 2023

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well, I got my hand slapped for posting the "Thought for the Day" in the upstairs forums. So, I will have to post it in the "Memes" thread if I decide to continue it. But I will post a cartoon in my "Good Morning" Posts until I get in trouble for that.

Wow!!! What could be wrong with a thread with a cartoon in it in the "upstairs" forums? That doesn't seem to make sense to me.

mtnboomr

Questionable Character
Special Hen
Reaction score
Wow!!! What could be wrong with a thread with a cartoon in it in the "upstairs" forums? That doesn't seem to make sense to me.
They're calling it a "meme," which it's not. It's a cartoon. Sometimes it's a little political, so I guess that's why they want it downstairs. Problem is, I can't access it.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
They're calling it a "meme," which it's not. It's a cartoon. Sometimes it's a little political, so I guess that's why they want it downstairs. Problem is, I can't access it.

If you want access to the "downstairs," go up to "Settings" on your main page and look for a link entitled something like "Join User Groups." Then you can select any of three different categories in the "Boiler Room" area.

That said, there is a thread saying something to the effect that one needs to be a "supporting member" to access those categories.

mtnboomr

Questionable Character
Special Hen
Reaction score
If you want access to the "downstairs," go up to "Settings" on your main page and look for a link entitled something like "Join User Groups." Then you can select any of three different categories in the "Boiler Room" area.

That said, there is a thread saying something to the effect that one needs to be a "supporting member" to access those categories.
I'll check it out. It seems more and more forums are charging for usage.

Latest posts

Top Bottom