Mornin' everbody!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mtnboomr

Questionable Character
Special Hen
Reaction score
Mornin' everbody. Got a heatwave goin' on outside today! Enjoy it while you can!

Shoe by Gary Brookins and Susie MacNelly for February 05, 2023​

Shoe Comic Strip for February 05, 2023

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Afternoon fellas. As far as ENSes go we used to never miss one. But the last one was a ship too far -- we prefer a smaller group of folks now. People we have learned we can trust ... But you guys enjoy yourselves. And be careful -- just because someone's banter here is "enjoyable" and you've met them several times no where near a gun range, does not mean they are safe with a gun.

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Afternoon fellas. As far as ENSes go we used to never miss one. But the last one was a ship too far -- we prefer a smaller group of folks now. People we have learned we can trust ... But you guys enjoy yourselves. And be careful -- just because someone's banter here is "enjoyable" and you've met them several times no where near a gun range, does not mean they are safe with a gun.

Oh, wait, are you talking bout me?

Guess I have been lucky, have'nt seen much safety issues. A couple of range employee jerks, though.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well, I can vouch for Turkey Run and MightyMouse's range safety.

Nope. I can vouch for them also. And no, I ain't getting into a spitting contest with anyone. You guys can go and draw your own conclusions. I'll meet any of y'all at any USPSA match or Steel Challenge that comes along ... I've seen what can happen up close and personal when ONE PERSON decides they are above the safety rules. No thank you -- I'll pass ...

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So far I haven't seen anything unsafe at the two ENS I have attended. Maybe we have just been lucky?

Right?? We went to them for literally years before any problems occurred. And like I've said I'm hypersensitive anyway. I'm also that "range employee jerk" that had no problem removing someone from the range if they were unsafe.

I'm not here to say anyone should or shouldn't go -- you guys each have to make that decision for yourselves.

Latest posts

Top Bottom