Morning Range Trip to Big Boys

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Wife and daughter are going shoe shopping this morning so I'm heading down to Big Boys to shoot some paper dead! Range opens at 10:00AM. I think I'll take my Ruger MK IV, my G43, and my G29.

DavidMcmillan

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I was planning on doing the same until a phone call from a client changed my plans for the day. I'm really disappointed now that I know I'm missing the chance to meet up with you. Maybe next time!

Catt57

Gill-Gun Guru
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Wish I could find time to get over to Big Boys. I find punching paper can be relaxing. (Not as good as soda cans, but I'll take what I can get.}

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Ok guys, I’m thinking it is about time for an Eat - N- Shoot. I’m gonna set something up here and see if we can’t get a group together. I want to check Del Rancho out as far as the eating part goes then I’ll just schedule something. I forget about those poor suckers who have to w... w... wor.... work ( gulp ). Sorry. Me no worky. I like being retired, I have nothing to do and all day to do it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Top Bottom