Mosin prices....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Catt57

Gill-Gun Guru
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Holy $h!zzle,

I decided to try my luck with selling one of my Mosin Nagant 91/30s after seeing on Armslist that they are being listed for $300+ for run of the mill wartime production examples. The one I picked was a 1942 Izzy with nothing special about it. As the one I was selling had a refinished stock (modem finsih), I took a a shot at listing it for $280, never actually thinking I'd get that much for it.

Well, 4 days after listing, it is sold and gone and I have cash in hand for the full amount. :rubhands:

(Oh that also was without the bayonet or the original sling.)

On a totally unrelated note.... Anyone selling a Ruger LCP II for cheap? :D

Last edited:

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Sold all my mosins. Kept the Finn m39 though. When I was buying them for $75, it was a really cheap way to shoot.

kirk1978

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Maybe I'm not asking enough for mine on the sale page..... Personally I don't think they are quite that high.

Catt57

Gill-Gun Guru
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Admittedly the buyer instantly fell in love with the refinish I had done on the stock. And I gave him full disclosure that I had indeed refinished it and it was not original. That and a lot of luck I think is how I actually sold it for that much.

Oh, and I found that LCP II. (And have enough leftover to buy the 380 ammo for it too

For those interested, this is what went out the door.

7690751_01_1942_mosin_nagant_91_30_640.jpg

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I should sell mine, I’ve refinished the stock similar to the photo,added a scope and bipod and have two cases of salty ammo. Paid $110.00 for the Mosin and enjoyed cleaning it up and returning.

Latest posts

Top Bottom