Mosin prices

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HiredHand

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Cheap mil-surplus weapons are getting harder to come by. Parts kits used to be incredibly cheap and nearly complete minus the receiver. Or in some cases the receiver was there, just cut into two or three pieces. I remember there were folks welding up de-milled receivers if that tells you anything.

When K31s were $89 dealer price, my friend was told by Tim LaFrance that a new K31 would cost $4-5K to manufacture at that time.

Interesting site for tracking mil-surp prices via auction sites. GunStockMarket: The Stock Market of Guns

BlackRiflesBoy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Stopped in another forum I havent been to in years that use to have a pretty large following of Mosin folks. Looking around I saw referb M91/30s selling for $450, M39s $800+..... Are these things really going that high? Sorry I have been out of the Mosin game for awhile, looks like I need to clean out the safe.
Yeah. I bought the 2 I had in 2009 and 2010 and have 79, and 99 dollars. My ex wife Pinnoci-hoe got those, and I'm not putting out that much money to replace them.

emapples

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Stopped in another forum I havent been to in years that use to have a pretty large following of Mosin folks. Looking around I saw referb M91/30s selling for $450, M39s $800+..... Are these things really going that high? Sorry I have been out of the Mosin game for awhile, looks like I need to clean out the safe.
Prices have been this high for at least 2 years, sold both of mine for 400 a piece.