Most comfortable sneakers?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sh00ter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
In summer I wear a lot of shorts with running shoes but the shoes that have the look and comfort I like wear out fast and become less comfortable fast. They are also usually waterproof and therefore too hot. Anyone have a recommendation for comfortable shoes like this? I am willing to use aftermarket inserts after the shoe is broken in to make them last longer, but I want something that cushions well right out of the box but doesn't look like something a 1970's lunch lady would be wearing LOL.

j99tc88

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
im old, comfort is a necessity, i have merrells and love them, but my new favorite for instant comfort is brooks glycerin, been wearing brooks for awhile now, but the glycerins are so comfy, academy sells them but not in all colors, ordered last pair online

HoLeChit

Here for Frens
Special Hen
Reaction score
Go to Red Coyote running store. There’s at least one in OKC, I’m sure there’s others around the state. Great people, they will analyze your gait and health concerns, using that to help determine what shoes would work best for you. I wear Altra Trail runners when I’m hunting, and Red coyote just found me the perfect pair of Brooks running shoes to wear for everyday use. I highly suggest going somewhere like that. Depending on what you need, I also suggest Hoka shoes. They’re extremely comfortable, just didn’t work for my feet.

montesa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Vasque were my go-to hiking boot until they changed their Vibram sole and became less flexible.

HoLeChit's advice is good too.
Yeah I’ve heard the navy seals wear those vasques. I bought them just from reviews but surprised they aren’t more known.

Latest posts

Top Bottom