Most comfortable sneakers?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

soonerwings

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
IF you can find them I highly recommend Abeo shoes. They’re built around Abeo orthotic inserts and are the most comfortable shoes I’ve ever owned. Sadly, I decided to try Hokas last time around because the Abeos were all back ordered. Hokas are nice, but not Abeo nice.

Hangfire

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm a pretty big guy, flat footed as a duck and overpronate and the Brooks Addiction makes feel me like I'm wearing nothing but socks........super comfortable.

Got a pair for the yard, one to wear when going out and a pair stashed for a rainy day.

https://my.clevelandclinic.org/health/diseases/22474-overpronation
ba.jpg

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Here's what NOT to buy. These cheap chinesium POS's started this in about a month, maybe 6 weeks at most. I just didn't see need to take them back for another pair to do the same thing and I didn't have the receipt for a refund. They're damned comfortable but it's like throwing $50 straight into the trash can. They have been relegated to yard work duty only. They are truly pathetic but very comfy. Like walking on clouds comfy.

This is what I get for not wanting to spend the $$$ on Merrills which have been great.

Keen are also good and as you can see that's what I'm wearing. Keen Targhees are my current shoes and a recent pair of Newports which I'm liking a lot. Merrill Moabs are good too but the Keens may be even better. Time will tell.

IMG_0262.jpeg

JEVapa

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Banned Supporter
Reaction score
Here's what NOT to buy. These cheap chinesium POS's started this in about a month, maybe 6 weeks at most. I just didn't see need to take them back for another pair to do the same thing and I didn't have the receipt for a refund. They're damned comfortable but it's like throwing $50 straight into the trash can. They have been relegated to yard work duty only. They are truly pathetic but very comfy. Like walking on clouds comfy.

This is what I get for not wanting to spend the $$$ on Merrills which have been great.

Keen are also good and as you can see that's what I'm wearing. Keen Targhees are my current shoes and a recent pair of Newports which I'm liking a lot. Merrill Moabs are good too but the Keens may be even better. Time will tell.

View attachment 296649
No toes in that pic! Good choice

Latest posts

Top Bottom