Most comfortable sneakers?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Foxfire5

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My foot is as wide as it is long (14 4E) so I wear New Blance exclusively. My oldest grandson likes Nike. I tried to tell him about their poster child, Colin Kaepernick, and what a communist piece of schit he is, but he's 11 and doesn't listen to the old man's bullsheet very well. :rolleyes2
Had a similar problem with one of my Sons when he was 15 and knew everything. Well he had to go through the School of Hard Knocks before he finally grew up.

CutBaitNBlowSh*tUp4ALivin

I like rimfire and rimfire accessories. Yup. Mmhmm
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
For the last 3 years I've gotten one pair of New Balance from the New Balance store every march. I thought they were the peak of comfort. But I started noticing how many of my friends were wearing Merrells. I texted ten of the 12 people I talk to the most, and 8 of them owned Merrells and had worn them in the last week. So I went to REI and tried on a pair. Great store by the way. They only stock the brown Moab 2 Vent so I ended up ordering the grey pair on Amazon that day for $94. I'm convinced I won't be going back to $189 New Balances.
I am an 11 4E but I only needed the 2E in the Moab 2 Vent. These shoes are WIDE!
PXL_20220823_040431443.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom