Most expensive pistol I've ever bought!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

rockchalk06

ʞlɒʜƆʞɔoЯ
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
But so far, it's lived up to its hype. Gorgeous appearance, glove fit ergonomics, buttery smooth trigger pull, lighting fast reloads with the mag well, superb fit, finish and slide to frame and barrel fit and robust build quality. They spare no expense in making these. I've always wanted one, but at nearly $1700, I just couldn't justify it, but decided to finally get. I haven't got the chance to shoot it, but I'm super excited to. Anyone have one or another version? How do they shoot?

Zev OZ9 Covert FDE 9mm.
Same reason you got into a 1700 Glock is why I'm getting into a 2k black shotgun to take in the mud.

We don't make good decisions, we like cool **** and Rule #32. Enjoy the little things.

Nice piece man!

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You mean most overpriced pistol you ever bought. It’s a Glock! Jokes on you

I probably have the most overpriced Norinco 1911s in the state that a former local smith worked on...... oh well... it makes me happy. If only there were a local guy that could mod these things for cheaper.

Last edited:

bigred1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I probably have the most overpriced Norinco 1911s in the state that a former local smith worked on...... oh well... it make me happy. If only there were a local guy that could mod these things for cheaper.
I used to know a guy too but he's gone underground.
EDIT: not literally.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom