Most expensive pistol I've ever bought!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Cool rig Jeff; am anxious to hear a range report. It doesn't matter if the pistol cost that much if it is worth it you. Heck Bro, I paid almost $1,800 for a "Made in West Germany" Walther PPK-L chambered in 7.65 (.32 ACP). Why? Because the -L models (L=Lightweight; alloy frame) are pretty hard to find, it is in great condition, and because I WANTED it.

Last edited:

rj ︈

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have had one of the ZEVs and it is probably the best option compared to a custom Glock and the Shadow Systems guns.

Awesome gun, cooljeff.

@psimpsen

New to the site!
Reaction score
But so far, it's lived up to its hype. Gorgeous appearance, glove fit ergonomics, buttery smooth trigger pull, lighting fast reloads with the mag well, superb fit, finish and slide to frame and barrel fit and robust build quality. They spare no expense in making these. I've always wanted one, but at nearly $1700, I just couldn't justify it, but decided to finally get. I haven't got the chance to shoot it, but I'm super excited to. Anyone have one or another version? How do they shoot?

Zev OZ9 Covert FDE 9mm.
Well if YOU LIKE 👍 You could have spent even more… and they say High demand - smooth as silk I’ll bet. Can’t take 💰 with you, so spend it while you can!

Attachments

• B3FB167D-F73A-4278-A371-2174C4794A06.png
    B3FB167D-F73A-4278-A371-2174C4794A06.png
    155.3 KB · Views: 56
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom